Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interpol announces a list of 173 "Dads" threatening Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interpol announces a list of 173 "Dads" threatening Europe Empty Interpol announces a list of 173 "Dads" threatening Europe

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 4:13 am

Interpol announces a list of 173 "Dads" threatening Europe

09:30 - 22/07/2017

The International Criminal Police (Interpol) has released a new list of 173 terrorists from terrorist gangs believed to have been trained to carry out attacks in Europe in retaliation for the bitter defeats of terrorist gangs in Iraq and Syria.

"Information gathered by the International Police was collected by US intelligence in Iraq and Syria and helped identify the names of dozens of suspects to plan attacks in Europe," the Sky News website reported.

"International police believe that terrorists on the list may have been trained to make explosive devices for attacks that cause death and injury, and that these terrorists can travel across countries to participate in such criminal activities," she said.

"Although there is evidence so far that any of the people on the list have entered Europe, fears of a possible return of European militants have prompted INTERPOL to warn the nations of the continent, while many in Europe believe that a precipitous defeat in Iraq and Syria risks growing Of the return of European terrorists from areas of conflict. " Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/22/177246/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:42 am