Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington warns Iran of "serious consequences" if US prisoners are not released

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington warns Iran of "serious consequences" if US prisoners are not released Empty Washington warns Iran of "serious consequences" if US prisoners are not released

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 2:05 am

Washington warns Iran of "serious consequences" if US prisoners are not released

WASHINGTON, July 23 (Xinhua) - US President Donald Trump has threatened Iran with "dire consequences" if it does not release US citizens held in custody. Prisoner cases have been brought up again, including former FBI officer Robert Levinson, who has been in jail for 10 years.
    "President Trump is prepared to provide Iran with serious new repercussions if it does not release all American citizens jailed for their return," the White House said.
    The statement added that "Iran has used for 40 years the arrest and hostage-taking as a tool of state policy," these practices continue to this day. "
    He added that "President Trump calls on Iran to return the detainee Robert Levinson, who was detained 10 years ago to his country."
    Levinson is a former FBI officer who retired in 1998 and became a private investigator.
    Levinson disappeared during a visit to an Iranian island in 2007. The White House says he was not a civil servant at the time but a normal citizen on a business trip to Iran.
    However, reports from The Associated Press and the Washington Post said Levinson was not a normal citizen but was involved in a CIA operation when he disappeared. Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:34 am