Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump accuses the New York Times of foiling an attempt to kill al-Baghdadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump accuses the New York Times of foiling an attempt to kill al-Baghdadi Empty Trump accuses the New York Times of foiling an attempt to kill al-Baghdadi

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 2:08 am

Trump accuses the New York Times of foiling an attempt to kill al-Baghdadi

WASHINGTON, July 22 (Xinhua) - US President Donald Trump has attacked the New York Times, accusing it of foiling the killing of a leader of an organization calling on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
    "The failed New York Times thwarted the United States' attempt to kill the terrorist wanted by al-Baghdadi," Trump wrote in a tweet published on Saturday. "This is an example of their ill-intentioned national security agenda."
    Trump referred to the statement made by US General Tony Thomas on Friday in a speech in Colorado stating that US special forces were close to a leader in 2015, but lost track of media leaks. "We were on the right track, "It's important to tell American citizens what we're doing, but it's also important to understand what is seriously impeding our ability to do our job," he said.
    The New York Times, published in July 2015, reported that US forces had reached a lot of information about methods of hiding Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and details about the exploitation of the leaders of the organization to their wives in the delivery of messages between them.
    The White House "clarifies the president's glee about whether he is hinting at the article published in 2015," the paper said. "The Pentagon did not object to publication, nor has any US official complained to this day." Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:28 am