Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two rockets from Gaza landed on the Yad Mordecai settlement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two rockets from Gaza landed on the Yad Mordecai settlement Empty Two rockets from Gaza landed on the Yad Mordecai settlement

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 3:21 am

Two rockets from Gaza landed on the Yad Mordecai settlement

23/07/2017

Israel Radio reported Sunday that two explosions were heard in the Yad Mordechai settlement near the northern Gaza Strip.
    Two rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip toward the settlements adjacent to the Gaza Strip at dawn on Sunday, Palestinian radio reported.

For its part, Palestinian pages on Facebook circulated pictures that said that for a moment they fired rockets from Gaza towards the occupied territories and circulated a video showing that they are rockets coming from Gaza towards the territories controlled by the Israeli occupation forces.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173760.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:02 am