Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar vows legal action against countries of blockade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar vows legal action against countries of blockade Empty Qatar vows legal action against countries of blockade

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 3:40 am

Qatar vows legal action against countries of blockade

Qatar's ambassador to Moscow, Fahd bin Mohammed al-Attiyah, said his country could withstand the embargo imposed on it and would continue to do so, but it could take legal measures to bind the four countries to international law and agreements.

"We will take legal measures very soon if Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain and the UAE do not take some constructive steps and if the mediation does not achieve any progress later," Al-Attiyah told SPOTNIK.

The ambassador stressed that the blockade can not continue forever and that his country will not bow to any dictation and methods of bullying and will not hand over sovereignty to anyone.

The Qatari ambassador noted his country's ability to continue with the current circumstances and stressed that there was no practical progress in the situation and did not ease the measures taken against Qatar. He pointed out that the international community discovered the real motives and that what happened to Qatar on May 24 was an attack by another country through the agency piracy National News.

Qatari officials have repeatedly pointed to the possibility of legal action before the World Trade Organization (WTO) against the four countries because of the measures they have taken, particularly in the economic sphere.

The Gulf-Qatar crisis erupted after the four countries accused Qatar of supporting terrorism and broke off diplomatic ties with it on June 5 and imposed a sea, land and air blockade.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B6%D8%AF-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B5/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:57 am