Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian Central Bank denies issuing coin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian Central Bank denies issuing coin Empty Syrian Central Bank denies issuing coin

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 4:02 am

Syrian Central Bank denies issuing coins

20:20 - 22/07/2017

The Governor of the Central Bank of Syria, Duraid Dergham, denied what was reported by some media and social networking pages about the minting of coins from the categories of 50 lira and 100 lira.

Dergham said that attempts by some to disrupt the work of the Central Bank, especially after the return of the Syrian pound to stability after the introduction of the category of 2000 pounds, and the attempt of speculators in the market to exploit the event to promote rumors through social networking sites to profit.

He stressed that the images that are circulated social networking pages of the categories of 50 lira and 100 lira metal has been achieved through the programs of design and modification of images mediated by the computer, such as "Alfotoshob."

According to him, the Syrian Central Bank has not established any currency for these two categories, and if the bank decided to take this action, it will be after a very careful study, especially since the minting of the coin has a technical peculiarity.

"If we decide to do so, we will inform the citizens that we are working in the Central Bank and we can not hide any decisions of this kind against the citizens. Our policies are clear and we announce what we are doing to the public through the media," he told the Syrian daily Al Watan. The subject of cash circulation is for the electronic payment project that is working on it. "

The Syrian pound lost much of its value due to the crisis, the Western sanctions on Damascus and the economic siege. The dollar exchange rate before the crisis was about 50 lira, whereas today it is 517 according to the official exchange rate.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/22/177567/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:55 pm