Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The operation of the first Syrian oil well producing 900 barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The operation of the first Syrian oil well producing 900 barrels per day Empty The operation of the first Syrian oil well producing 900 barrels per day

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 4:05 am

The operation of the first Syrian oil well producing 900 barrels per day

18:33 - 22/07/2017

An official source in the Ministry of Oil and Mineral Resources of Syria, Saturday, that the technical workshops in the poet field completed the maintenance of the first oil well and entered the production capacity of about 900 barrels of oil per day.

The source said in a statement to the local newspaper "Al-Watan" that "work in the field of poet is in three stages, the first rehabilitation of gas wells, and the processing of the station in an emergency, in addition to the processing of the gas line between the field poet and Ebla plant, after the damage was 10 kilometers from him".

He added that "the second phase is the continuation of work to extinguish the fires in four oil wells burning," explaining that "the third phase related to the transfer of oil tankers, carrying about 900 barrels of oil per day from the poet field."

It is noteworthy that the terrorist groups had taken control of most of the Syrian oil wells, which reflected negatively on the country's ability to secure the supply of electricity, fuel and its derivatives. End 25 p

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/22/177532/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:07 am