Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Major military exercises between China and Russia begin in the Baltic Sea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Major military exercises between China and Russia begin in the Baltic Sea Empty Major military exercises between China and Russia begin in the Baltic Sea

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 4:12 am

Major military exercises between China and Russia begin in the Baltic Sea

09:48 - 23/07/2017

A joint military exercise between Russia and China was launched for the first time on Sunday in a major one-week review of the force.

Three Chinese battleships have arrived at the Baltic naval base in the Baltic Sea since last Friday for the purpose of participating in the exercises, the Sky News website reported.

The Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement that "the practical phase of the exercises, which will take place between 25 and 27 July in the Baltic will notice especially joint exercises in defense against aircraft and submarines."

"These exercises are very meaningful," said a Russian military expert. "They show that China not only supports Russia in the Pacific, but can, if necessary, ship its ships to the Atlantic through the northern sea route." Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/23/177613/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:59 pm