Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian air force strikes Raqqa using cluster bombs, 25 casualties

jedi17
    jedi17

Russian air force strikes Raqqa using cluster bombs, 25 casualties Empty Russian air force strikes Raqqa using cluster bombs, 25 casualties

Post by jedi17 Sun 23 Jul 2017, 8:01 pm

by Loaa Adel
    Jul 23, 2017, 7:34 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit
    Representational photo.

Report Ad

Raqqa (Syria News) 25 civilians were either killed or wounded in a Russian air raid using cluster bombs, east and south of the city of Raqqa, a source told Qasioun News on Sunday.

The source said that the Russian air force bombarded the city of Madan and Zor Shamr Camp, south and east of Raqqa, using cluster bombs, killing six civilians and wounding 19 others, while also struck Alburamadan town near Madan City, but without leaving casualties.

In the same context, Syrian Network for Human Rights documented the killing of nearly 1400 civilians, including 308 children and 203 women in the ongoing battles between the Islamic State group and Syrian Democratic Forces.

It is noteworthy that ongoing battles are taking place, between the Islamic State radical group and Syrian Democratic Forces in the besieged city of Raqqa.

http://www.iraqinews.com

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:28 am