Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 2:26 am

Crux

Jabbar al-Saadi,
    the security committee in Basra,
    said that Basra Central Prison has a capacity of 1,200 prisoners, while today there are three thousand three hundred and eighty-two prisoners convicted of terrorism crimes, murder cases, armed robbers, etc. Among these prisoners are a number of women, The other is the drug prison located in the neighborhood of engineers in the Qibla area and some other positions in police stations are very crowded, especially drug dealers and drug users. "

Malik Wadi
    Wasit Governor
    "

The reasons behind the late completion of the street of Saidi bin Jubair, which leads to his shrine in the district of the neighborhood 40 km south of the city of Kut by the Chinese company, the street of important projects in the province of Wasit as it leads to the most important tourist attractions and religious in the province is the tomb of Tabei Said bin Jubair and interest And the speed of completion is necessary, the reason for the delay in completion by the Chinese company is that the pipeline carrier of oil products passing through the street. " Majid Nasrawi
    Governor of Basra,
    " opened the areas of Nuran and police in the center of the province, after completion of the integrated infrastructure project, These two popular areas Attabran of important areas in Basra, but they were at the same time Manmlten throughout the previous period, which the local government of Basra Alone decide Hmolhma project infrastructure integrated water, sewer and tiling and lighting to become typical areas closed Khaddmaa. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]