Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament votes today on the amended budget of 2017 and begins reading the Turkmen rights law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament votes today on the amended budget of 2017 and begins reading the Turkmen rights law Empty Parliament votes today on the amended budget of 2017 and begins reading the Turkmen rights law

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:40 am

Parliament votes today on the amended budget of 2017 and begins reading the Turkmen rights law

Release Date: 2017/7/24

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The House of Representatives voted in its meeting today on the amended budget of 2017 and begins reading the law of the rights of Turkmen, as well as to consider the appeals submitted to the health of some of its members.
    A statement issued by the Information Department of the House of Representatives received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today, "The agenda of the session of the parliament includes today the vote on the draft federal budget bill for the fiscal year 2017, and consider the appeals filed on the validity of the membership of some MPs.

"The draft law on the ratification of the documents of the 2004 Bucharest Conference attached to the World Postal Convention will also be voted on and the draft law on freedom of expression, assembly and peaceful demonstration will also be voted on," he added.

"The session includes the first reading of the proposed amendment to the first law of amnesty law No. 27 of 2016, and the first reading of the proposed law to commemorate the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against gangs, calling for terrorism and accelerate the completion of their transactions and care for their wounds."
    He noted that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 am