Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ashur Bank denies charges related to customs insurance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ashur Bank denies charges related to customs insurance Empty Ashur Bank denies charges related to customs insurance

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:44 am

Ashur Bank denies charges related to customs insurance

Banks
    Economy News _ Baghdad

The Assyrian International Investment Bank has denied the accusations made by some media about matters related to customs insurance.
    The Ashur International Bank for Investment in a press statement received "The Economist News" a copy of it, "Some tendentious media through the media that the Bank of Assyria carried out illegal measures related to customs insurance and these allegations are not true, but just fabrications and lies aimed at discrediting The Iraqi banking sector and hit the national economy, "noting that" the Bank of Assyria International Investment denounces these cheap methods and he decided to resort to the Iraqi judiciary to cleanse and prosecute the promoters of these charges. "
    He pointed out that "the Bank of Assyria International Investment has a great reputation in the banking sector of Iraq and the Arab and its doors are always open to the regulatory bodies to audit its activity," calling on the media to "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am