Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The suspicion of favoritism" subject to the Prime Minister of Japan to the parliamentary accountab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The suspicion of favoritism" subject to the Prime Minister of Japan to the parliamentary accountab Empty "The suspicion of favoritism" subject to the Prime Minister of Japan to the parliamentary accountab

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 4:20 am

"The suspicion of favoritism" subject to the Prime Minister of Japan to the parliamentary accountability and overthrow his popularity

Monday 24 July

denied Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, his involvement in any suspicion of favoritism for the benefit of his old friends to get me approval to establish a School of Veterinary Medicine, while the subject of accountability in the Japanese parliament on the back of it.

Abe, who has seen popular ratings deteriorate over suspected taboo scandal, has never asked for an old friend to be treated favorably and his friend has never pressed for benefits.

According to Reuters , the Japanese Prime Minister and his aides have repeatedly denied their involvement to help the Kaki educational foundation to obtain approval for the establishment of a veterinary school in a special economic zone. The director of this institution Kotaro Kaki friend of my father.

Abe admitted that Kaki had been a friend to him since they were students, but he told a special session of the House of Representatives that Khaki had never sought "compliments at all."

"There has been no demand and there has been no pressure to establish a new veterinary school," he said.

Before the committee, Abe was asked whether he was involved in the approval process. "I never gave instructions on specific cases," he said.

The scandal shook Abe's confidence in winning a third three-year term for the ruling Liberal Democratic Party (LDP).

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/210769/%D8%B4%D8%A8%D9%87%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B6%D8%B9-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A1%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7/ar

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:08 am