Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Zionist entity responds angrily by removing the electronic gates from the Temple Mount

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Zionist entity responds angrily by removing the electronic gates from the Temple Mount Empty The Zionist entity responds angrily by removing the electronic gates from the Temple Mount

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:35 pm

The Zionist entity responds angrily by removing the electronic gates from the Temple Mount

Release Date: 2017/7/25

(International: Euphrates News) decided to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Zionist entity to remove the metal detectors set by the entrance to the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem on Tuesday and the use of less intelligent monitoring devices striking.
    Authorities of the occupation entity set up metal gates at the entrances of the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem after two policemen were shot dead by gunmen on July 14, sparking the deadliest clashes between the Palestinians and the Palestinians in years.
    Tensions, the deaths of three Zionists and four Palestinians in violence on Friday and Saturday have raised international concern and prompted the UN Security Council to hold a meeting to discuss ways to calm the situation.
    The government of the Zionist entity agreed to remove metal detection gates after a meeting that took several hours resumed on Monday after the suspension of discussions on Sunday.
    "They decided to act on the recommendation of the security services and to replace the metal detectors with smart screening," a statement issued after the senior ministers' forum concluded their meeting.
    Witnesses in the old city saw municipal workers installing metal beams over some narrow, stone-paved streets for surveillance cameras.
    Zionist media said there were plans to buy advanced surveillance cameras.
    The statement added that 100 million shekels (about $ 28 million) had been allocated for the purchase of equipment and for the deployment of more police officers

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=147030

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:37 am