Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The occupation continues its violations and uses bulldozers to dig camera platforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The occupation continues its violations and uses bulldozers to dig camera platforms Empty The occupation continues its violations and uses bulldozers to dig camera platforms

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:02 am

The occupation continues its violations and uses bulldozers to dig camera platforms

25/07/2017

The Zionist occupation authorities used the evening of Monday, bulldozers to dig platforms for new surveillance cameras in the Al-Aqsa Mosque inside the Palestinian territories.
    In this context, Israeli television reported that the electronic gates will be removed from the entrances to Al-Aqsa Mosque in order to end the crisis, and revealed at the same time that the surveillance will be adopted by hanging radiological cameras instead of electronic gates.
    The Israeli occupation forces began on Monday to install additional corridors and iron barriers in front of the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the side of the Asbat Gate. Local Palestinian sources indicated that the new passages were added to the iron bridge with intelligent surveillance cameras. To repressive measures against the protesters in the areas of Bab al-Nazir "Council", and the tribes.
    For its part, the Palestinian Red Crescent Society said in a statistical report on Monday that five Palestinians were killed and 1090 injured in the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem since the events of the Al-Aqsa Mosque on July 14, which came after the Israeli occupation changed the status of the mosque.
    "Since July 16, the city of Jerusalem has witnessed a large public movement to reject the imposition of electronic gates by the Israeli occupation police to search the entrants to pray at Al Aqsa Mosque. The occupation forces closed Al-Aqsa Mosque for three days in front of the worshipers. A guerrilla in the vicinity killed two Israeli policemen, and then opened it after the installation of electronic gates on its doors, which was rejected by the Jerusalemites.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174028.html

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 am