Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The boycotting states of Qatar include new entities and individuals on the terrorism list

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The boycotting states of Qatar include new entities and individuals on the terrorism list Empty The boycotting states of Qatar include new entities and individuals on the terrorism list

Post by rocky Tue 25 Jul 2017, 3:25 am

The boycotting states of Qatar announced the designation of 9 entities and 9 individuals to be added to their banned terrorist lists, which Doha accuses of supporting.

Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt said in a joint statement: "The terrorist activities of these entities and individuals are directly or indirectly linked to the Qatari authorities," pointing out that the three Qatari and Kuwaiti listed are active in fundraising campaigns to support the "Nasra Front" and other terrorist groups. Syria.

The statement added that three Yemenis and three organizations in Yemen have contributed to support al-Qaeda and to act on its behalf based on the support of a large number of national institutions classified as terrorist in the four countries.

Libyans and six terrorist organizations linked to terrorist groups in Libya received substantial support from the Qatari authorities and played an active role in spreading chaos and devastation in Libya, the statement said.

The entities and individuals added to the lists of terrorism are as follows:

I. Entities:

Author Charity - Yemen Foundation
Charity Charity - Yemen
Rahma Charity Foundation - Yemen
Shura Council rebels Benghazi - Libya
Al Saraya Information Center - Libya
agency Bushra News - Libya
rafallah al-sahati brigade - Libya
channel news - Libya
Foundation advising them to call, culture and media - Libya.

II. Individuals:

Khaled Said Fadel Rashid Albuainain (Qatari)
Shagar Juma Khamis Shahwani (Qatari)
Saleh Ahmed Al - Ghanim (Qatari)
Hamed Hamad Hamed Al - Ali (Kuwaiti nationality)
Abdullah Mohammed Ali Al Yazidi (Yemeni nationality)
Ahmed Ali Ahmed Braud (Yemeni nationality)
Mohammed Bakr
Al-Dabaa (Yemeni Nationality) Al-Saadi Abdullah Ibrahim Bukhzim (Libyan Nationality)
Ahmed Abdul Jalil Al-Hasnawi (Libyan Nationality)

The four countries issued a statement on June 8 announcing a joint terrorism list linked to Qatar that included 59 individuals and 12 entities.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B7%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A3%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2022, 3:39 pm