Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad operations: electronic armies trying to portray criminal crimes as terrorist to destabilize

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad operations: electronic armies trying to portray criminal crimes as terrorist to destabilize Empty Baghdad operations: electronic armies trying to portray criminal crimes as terrorist to destabilize

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 2:29 am

Baghdad operations: electronic armies trying to portray criminal crimes as terrorist to destabilize

BAGHDAD - Baghdad operations said in a statement Wednesday that they "draw the attention of citizens from the surfers of social networking sites and colleagues working in different media institutions to the news from the official sources they know and the circulation of unconfirmed news or Transfer them differently from the reality of the event. "
    "It has been noticed recently, after the victories achieved by our security forces and the liberation of the usurped areas of gangs of evil and crime, calling on the terrorists to resort to these gangs to use electronic armies aimed at destabilizing the internal security and instill terror among the people celebrating victory," noting that " Criminal offenses and the establishment of one framework and promote it as a terrorist act targeting a certain segment of the people of the homeland, which is a criminal offense occurring in many countries, and the most recent assassination of a dentist in the housing area west of Baghdad, a crime that resulted from a family dispute with Brother of the doctor, was stabbed by a sharp machine in the area of ​​the head and abdomen and the perpetrators fled to an unknown destination where the victim was taken to Yarmouk hospital and died of life, "as described. AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:19 am