Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expectations of Congressional approval of sanctions on Russia and Trump's power limitations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expectations of Congressional approval of sanctions on Russia and Trump's power limitations Empty Expectations of Congressional approval of sanctions on Russia and Trump's power limitations

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 2:38 am

Expectations of Congressional approval of sanctions on Russia and Trump's power limitations

Date of release: 2017/7/25

The US House of Representatives is expected to overwhelmingly approve a bill on Tuesday that would impose new sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea, potentially impeding President Trump's hopes of further improving relations with Moscow.
    The bill, co-sponsored by the Republican and Democratic parties, aims to punish Russia for annexing the Crimea from Ukraine to it in 2014 and its alleged involvement in the 2016 US presidential election.
    The bill faces an uncertain fate in the Senate after a senior member said The deal announced during the weekend may not be final.
    Republican Sen. Bob Corker, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told reporters the weekend's negotiations were very good, but the announcement was a little premature.
    "As we get there, there are still some procedural issues that we are discussing, but I think you know that things went very well and we still have some things we are looking at with regard to North Korea," he said.
    If the Senate, where the majority of Republicans approved the bill, Trump would have to decide whether to veto it or veto it.
    The use of the veto implies that Congress may veto it if its members can rally enough support for this move.
    The Trump administration has objected to a text in the draft sanctions that requires the president to obtain congressional approval before any of Moscow's sanctions are relaxed.
    White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders told reporters on Monday when asked whether Trump would support the bill "will examine this legislation and see what it will look like in its final form."
    In the first six months of the Trump era, his relationship with Russia was the focus of attention as investigations continued as to whether his aides had colluded with Russian electronic hackers to influence the election in his favor.
    Russia denies involvement in the US election, and Trump denies complicity in campaigning with Moscow.
    While the Republican-controlled House of Representatives is considering a draft penal law, Trump's Jared Kouchner is due to visit Congress for a second day in a row to answer questions about his contacts with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign and the transition period between the two presidents.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=147039

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:14 am