Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British journalist reveals the truth of the story of addiction to Ben Nayef

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British journalist reveals the truth of the story of addiction to Ben Nayef Empty British journalist reveals the truth of the story of addiction to Ben Nayef

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 2:42 am

British journalist reveals the truth of the story of addiction to Ben Nayef

Arabic and international Wednesday, 26 July 2017

British journalist David Hurst revealed that the story of the addiction of former Saudi Crown Prince Muhammad bin Nayef to sedatives is a Saudi tale to destroy his reputation.

In an article published in the Middle East newspaper, Hurst wrote that The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Reuters, which published reports that Mohammed bin Zayed had been ousted from office as Saudi Crown Prince because of Addiction to analgesic drugs, did not indicate the real source of this information.

Hurst said what the Reuters news agency quoted as "a source close to Mohammed bin Nayef" about the alleged conversation between the king and Mohammed bin Nayef, in which the king was supposed to have said: "I want you to resign. Of addiction, which are seriously affecting decisions, "is incorrect.

He pointed out that the source who conveyed the information to the agency was not close to Ibn Nayef, according to what he learned from "reliable sources" and quoted the exporters as saying: "The last thing that could happen to a friend of Ibn Naif is to broadcast such an incident to the foreign media, Refers to a man who has lost the ability to distinguish, a trait that the former Crown Prince proud of his excellence.

The two sources revealed that the information lexicon is the adviser at the Saudi Royal Court Saud al-Qahtani, who organized a meeting with journalists in this regard to discredit Ben Nayef and present him as a drug addict.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/7/26/%D8%B5%D8%AD%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%81

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:41 am