Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suicide in the open air

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suicide in the open air Empty Suicide in the open air

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:56 am

Suicide in the open air

26/7/2017 12:49 AM

Hamza Mustafa
    looked strange and completely unfamiliar. A young young man standing on the roof of a house carrying a handgun and a knife with the other hand. Surrounded by crowds and is warm-up exercise before exercising the right to "commit suicide". Everything was going on live, including his disillusionment, which appeared between his heart's passion for his friends and loved ones who would soon be gone. I imagined it at first sight as a representative scene. But it turned out to be a real suicide practice that first began to tear parts of the body through the knife, followed by a paragon of a par excellence, ending with a pistol in the belly and then trying to rescue those around him.
    I was supposed to show my sorrow, sympathy, or vanity, or the hour of blackness, white, and violet that brought some of our youth to this state of decline that ends in suicide as the easiest solution. But instead I found myself engaged in a wave of laughter, especially after I was sure that the young man did not die. But there are those who die daily in different parts of the country, in the forefront of which is the province of Dhi Qar, which recorded and continues to record the highest rates of suicide.
    Between the practice of this young representative of the reality of suicide and the declared methods and suicidal formulas do not stand in a certain age group, although the predominant proportion is young people require a pause, and a serious pause «Moa Klawat». When I say a serious pause I mean that we do not go to the traditional causes of suicide that are among the students the difficulty of exam questions, and among the young lack of employment, and between the elderly and the owners of debt accumulated debts. I confirm that this is certainly not enough and these living conditions are not sufficient justification for suicide. Today, not only are the questions of Baccalaureate difficult. However, there were no cases of suicides except on the level of individuals not visible. The lack of job opportunities is not new until young people commit suicide, and accumulated debt is not the result of the moment.
    And even at the level of adoration and grams, if suicide was a solution to the problems of the lovers would have committed both Jamil Buthaina and many of the pride and crazy Laila did not turn into great poets are still snorting their hair when we get «the injustice». So what are the real reasons behind the increasing suicides? So as not to run away, I say: Among the reasons for this are the factors that we have mentioned. But when we talk about a phenomenon that has become remarkable, we must focus attention to the unseen angles in the social structure, perhaps the most important sense of uselessness and nihilism and linked to what is being talked about here and there about atheism in some quarters. So it has nothing to do with the difficulty of questions or job opportunities or the abundance of debt as much as it has to do with the emergence of a social trend in the process of crystallizing "infidel" in everything. It works to amplify everything. With no willingness to face any circumstance even if it is not compelling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:24 am