Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Five employees of the Directorate of Real Estate Registration Babel were imprisoned for corruption c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Five employees of the Directorate of Real Estate Registration Babel were imprisoned for corruption c Empty Five employees of the Directorate of Real Estate Registration Babel were imprisoned for corruption c

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 3:18 am

Five employees of the Directorate of Real Estate Registration Babel were imprisoned for corruption cases

26/07/2017

The Babylon Criminal Court on Integrity Issues sentenced five employees to the real estate registration office in Babil.
    The Ministry of Justice confirmed in a statement obtained by "Trend Press" a copy of it "The results of the investigative committee, which was formed by the Minister of Justice Haider Zamili, to consider the disclosure of excessive real estate and change the descriptions of the Directorate of Real Estate Registration in Babylon, resulted in the issuance of the competent court sentenced to five years One year and one month and include the amount of damage and the amount of more than 39 million US dollars in solidarity and solidarity between the defendants, and the judgment was recognized and ratified by the decision of the Federal Court of Cassation.

"The technical measures taken by the Real Estate Registration Department in accordance with the directives of the Minister of Real Estate Registration in all governorates have contributed to reducing the manipulation of the property of citizens and would put any spoiler under the law," the ministry said. Sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:54 pm