Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resentment on Iranian economic penetration in Iraq

jedi17
    jedi17

Resentment on Iranian economic penetration in Iraq Empty Resentment on Iranian economic penetration in Iraq

Post by jedi17 Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Resentment on Iranian economic penetration in Iraq
    7:34 PM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The continued Iranian statements that Iraq is the biggest market for Iran for the coming 15 years stirred internal reactions for the decline in Iraqi industry and agricultural production.

Economic experts that the continued flow of the Iranian commodities will be a "real danger on Iraqi economic", as well as wasting our foreign currency reserves.

Chairman of the Iraqi Parliamentary Economy ad Investment Commission Jawad al-Boulani called for developing Iraqi internal economic potentialities through supporting the private sector.

The Iraqi government ordered all its departments to buy local production and the imports only for rare cases.

Iran is following dumping policy with attempts to sell commodities with cheap prices to discard other companies from the local market, that will oblige the factories in the same country to close their business.

Others believe that Iraq is committing a big mistake by marketing others' commodities.
    Since 2003, Iraq is dependent on importing Arab and foreign goods, including electricity and gas from Iran.

Iranian officials reported that the trade and economic exchange with Iraq reached to 8.5 billion dollars, pointing that the Iranian exports were increased by 17 folds during the past decade.

On the other hand, Iraq is the second trade partner with Turkey with commercial exchange of 15 billion dollars annually.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:21 am