Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Great debts, division of inheritance in Higher Islamic Council

jedi17
    jedi17

Great debts, division of inheritance in Higher Islamic Council Empty Great debts, division of inheritance in Higher Islamic Council

Post by jedi17 Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:06 pm

Great debts, division of inheritance in Higher Islamic Council
    8:34 AM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The aftermath of the recent developments at the Iraqi Shiite Higher Islamic

Council reported that a lot of debts are due to be paid by the council, following its financial crisis in the last few years.

With the withdrawal of its leader Ammar al-Hakeem, the Council started to divide the heritage between it and the new al-Hikma Trend, of most are al-Furat TV and the premises of the Council which belonged to the ministry of finance and occupied by a rent lease since 2003.

Reasons for the departure of al-Hakeem were reported to having differences between the veterans and the youths, amid reports that the veterans wanted to form new party and dissolving the Higher Islamic Council in preparation for the coming elections.

Other sources reported foreign reasons that expedited the formation of al-Hikma Trend, as well as giving wider role to the youths.

Many of the components of the Higher Islamic Council did not take the appropriate decision, either to join al-Hakeem or not, but most of the formations announced joining al-Hikma Trend.

Internal sources reported that there are many debts needed to be paid by the Higher Islamic Council, but no definite conclusion was made about them.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:24 am