Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Venezuelan President: We will take up arms if we have

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Venezuelan President: We will take up arms if we have Empty Venezuelan President: We will take up arms if we have

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:33 am

Venezuelan President: We will take up arms if we have to

27/07/2017

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro on Thursday called on the United States to stop its aggression against his country, warning that if his country was partitioned and the Bolivian revolution forced to take up arms, we would do so.
    "Venezuela is the basis of stability in the Caribbean and Latin America," Maduro said in an interview with the RT channel. "We hope that the US authorities will stop interfering in our internal affairs. My words are directed specifically at President Donald Trump : Stop the attack on Venezuela, and stop interfering in the affairs of Latin America.
    "Venezuela is ready for any scenario, and I do not like to pre-empt events, because I always try to settle the situation in the best way possible," Maduro said. "The talk of right-wing extremists in the United States about the siege of Venezuela is absolute madness."
    He explained that the US administration began a blockade against Venezuela, indirectly targeting the financial system, to impede the implementation of its financial commitments in 2015, 2016 and 2017, indicating that his country has economic potential, and fulfilled all financial obligations.
    "If they hit us from the north, the road to the west, the south and the east is always open to Venezuela," Maduro said. "We have a strong alliance with Russia, an alliance in the oil, gas and other important sectors of industry.
    The Venezuelan President revealed that in the second half of this year will be the signing of important documents, which will expand intra-Russian investments between oil and gas companies and the Venezuelan oil company.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174376.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am