Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrest of a person with $ 8,000 forged to the south of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrest of a person with $ 8,000 forged to the south of Baghdad Empty The arrest of a person with $ 8,000 forged to the south of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2017, 6:01 am

The arrest of a person with $ 8,000 forged to the south of Baghdad

Thursday, July 27

) - A US military source said on Thursday that a person with $ 8,000 was arrested south of Baghdad.

The source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The security force was able, at noon today, the arrest of a person in possession of a counterfeit currency tried to discharge from one of the shops of banking district of the unit south of Baghdad."

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the amount held by the person is estimated at eight thousand dollars."

It is noteworthy that the security services announced more than once about the seizure of counterfeit funds during the past periods in Baghdad and a number of provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:25 am