Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work started on the construction of a petrochemical complex in southern Iran

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Work started on the construction of a petrochemical complex in southern Iran Empty Work started on the construction of a petrochemical complex in southern Iran

Post by rocky Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:24 am

Work started on the construction of a petrochemical complex in southern Iran

27/07/2017

Under the auspices of the Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade Iranian Mohammad Reza Nematzadeh began on Wednesday , the business executive to set up a petrochemical complex , " Siraj Gstran men " in the city Dailam special economic zone north of Bushehr province , southern Iran.

In his speech during the ceremony, Minister Nematzadeh considered the circumstances of the country after the lifting of the ban as positive and suitable for investment.

"We have good relations with countries like China, Japan, South Korea and Europe, which can carry out important projects in this area," he said.

He stressed that the launch of this project will help greatly in the provision of employment and the advancement of the economic situation in the region, where everyone should support its implementation.

The annual production capacity of the complex after the launch of 720 thousand tons of polyolefin products.

More than $ 1.5 billion will be invested in the construction of the complex.

It is noteworthy that the special economic zone in the north of Bushehr is specialized in the fields of oil, gas and petrochemicals on an area of ​​2100 hectares, located 15 kilometers south of the city of Dilm north of Bushehr province in southern Iran.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174470.html

Current date/time is Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:33 am