Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In detail .. Disclosure of laws that will be postponed for the next parliamentary session

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

In detail .. Disclosure of laws that will be postponed for the next parliamentary session Empty In detail .. Disclosure of laws that will be postponed for the next parliamentary session

Post by rocky Fri 28 Jul 2017, 4:10 am

In detail .. Disclosure of laws that will be postponed for the next parliamentary session

July 27, 2017 - 12:44 | Number of readings: 166

BAGHDAD - The parliamentary legal committee revealed on Thursday that there is an intention to postpone some laws that have differences to the next parliamentary session.

Committee member Ibtisam al-Hilali said in a press statement that "there are several laws will not be voted during the current parliamentary session and will be postponed to the next session because of the lack of political consensus on them," indicating that "those laws are accountability, justice, oil and gas and the Federal Court, is unlikely to pass through Current session ".

Hilali added that "there are other laws to be voted are the laws of elections and the federal service and retirement unified, in addition to amendments to the law of amnesty, the fact that the differences on them are solvable."

He ruled out a deputy for the National Alliance, recently, the vote on the important laws in the remainder of the life of parliament, while noting that the last three sessions after the end of the legislative holiday did not do anything .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 Feb 2023, 11:49 am