Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New US sanctions on Tehran, and Zarif responds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New US sanctions on Tehran, and Zarif responds Empty New US sanctions on Tehran, and Zarif responds

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 4:22 am

New US sanctions on Tehran, and Zarif responds

29/07/2017

The US Treasury on Friday imposed a new ban on Iran under the pretext of targeting Iran's ballistic missile program after Tehran tested a "Simurg" rocket carrying artificial satellites to orbit the Earth.
    A statement issued by the US Treasury Department said the ban was aimed at Iranian organizations and entities linked to the Islamic Republic's ballistic program. The ministry condemned what it called "provocative acts" of Tehran and the "threat" Iran poses to the Middle East.

For his part, condemned Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Jawad Zarif US practices and rhetoric on the nuclear agreement, saying they demonstrate the ill-intentions, and wrote Zarif, on his personal account on Twitter for social networking on Friday: Iran, unlike America, the nuclear agreement implemented the letter and spirit in good faith, That America has expressed its actions and steps in bad faith towards the agreement.

"Every word in the nuclear agreement has been carefully negotiated. Pointing out that Iran did not make any missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads, and stressed that: Iran did not produce any nuclear weapons and will not produce them, so it certainly can not manufacture missiles capable of carrying.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174555.html

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 1:54 am