Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Israeli army storms the office of a subsidiary of Russia Today and other media channels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Israeli army storms the office of a subsidiary of Russia Today and other media channels Empty The Israeli army storms the office of a subsidiary of Russia Today and other media channels

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 6:32 am

The Israeli army storms the office of a subsidiary of Russia Today and other media channels

10:27 - 29/07/2017

On Saturday, the Israeli army stormed the offices of a subsidiary of Russia Today and other channels.

"Russia today" in a news item, "information" that "the occupation army stormed the offices of" Pal Media "service provider to the Russian channel and several other Arab and local media channels.

She added that "the occupation army has knocked down the doors of some of the information offices and sabotage, while the operations of the census and promised equipment and information materials did not confiscate any of them."

"The Israeli soldiers who came to the office of Pal Media in the city of Ramallah with 10 vehicles broke into the company's office after they took off the doors and messed up their belongings. It is not clear whether they confiscated items from the equipment." Ending / 25 z
    http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/29/179568/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:30 am