Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian Sanctions – The Start of World War III?

Lobo
    Lobo

Russian Sanctions – The Start of World War III? Empty Russian Sanctions – The Start of World War III?

Post by Lobo Sat 29 Jul 2017, 3:33 pm

Russian Sanctions – The Start of World War III? Moscow-5
    The Russian sanctions being pushed by Congress demonstrates the most unprofessional comprehension of how to manage an economy I have ever seen. These sanctions are effectively economic war and will find that Europe will be forced to side with Russia.
    Russian Sanctions – The Start of World War III? Gallup-Poll-on-Russia
    This is all because of the press like CNN. To get ratings they are indeed laying the seeds of war driving the polls to 70% of Americans see Russia as an enemy when in fact the USA interferes in foreign elections all the time. CNN, New York Times, and the Washington Post will be responsible for creating World War III just as Pulitzer and Hearst were responsible for creating the Spanish-American war over fake news. The Fairness Doctrine needs to be restored ASAP and applied to newspapers as well as radio and TV.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/russia/russian-sanctions-the-start-of-world-war-iii/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:10 pm