Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Post by Lobo Sat 29 Jul 2017, 7:29 pm

Violent hail storm bombards Istanbul, leaves at least 10 injured
    Posted: 28 Jul 2017 02:02 PM PDT
    A severe storm hit Istanbul, Turkey's most populated city, on Thursday, July 27, 2017, with heavy rain, strong winds and hail stones up to 9 cm (3.5 inches) wide. The storm caused widespread damage and injured at least 10 people. The city was hit by a similar...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZWHku1O3GF4:cF2XQ-BsQrM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZWHku1O3GF4:cF2XQ-BsQrM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZWHku1O3GF4:cF2XQ-BsQrM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) ZWHku1O3GF4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

New study shows the Amazon makes its own rainy season
    Posted: 28 Jul 2017 07:54 AM PDT
    A new study gives the first observational evidence that the southern Amazon rainforest triggers its own rainy season using water vapor from plant leaves. The finding helps explain why deforestation in this region is linked with reduced rainfall. The study analyzed...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=kO9gf1iIi8s:FSfga2bUi18:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=kO9gf1iIi8s:FSfga2bUi18:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=kO9gf1iIi8s:FSfga2bUi18:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) KO9gf1iIi8s?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Breakthrough discovery: Every quantum particle travels backwards
    Posted: 28 Jul 2017 06:57 AM PDT
    Mathematicians at the Universities of York, Munich and Cardiff have identified a unique property of quantum mechanical particles – they can move in the opposite way to the direction in which they are being pushed. In everyday life, objects travel in the same...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=2Ku1HkrR5fg:RF3YWLDFOIg:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=2Ku1HkrR5fg:RF3YWLDFOIg:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=2Ku1HkrR5fg:RF3YWLDFOIg:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) 2Ku1HkrR5fg?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Indian monsoons have strengthened over past 15 years
    Posted: 28 Jul 2017 04:52 AM PDT
    A 50-year dry spell has reversed, with more rain to come. An MIT study published today in Nature Climate Change finds that the Indian summer monsoons, which bring rainfall to the country each year between June and September, have strengthened in the last 15 years...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=GD5XRyoyUn4:b-PE29a1SW4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=GD5XRyoyUn4:b-PE29a1SW4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=GD5XRyoyUn4:b-PE29a1SW4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) GD5XRyoyUn4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Sea cave preserves 5 000-year snapshot of tsunamis
    Posted: 27 Jul 2017 07:31 PM PDT
    An international team of scientists digging in a sea cave in Indonesia has discovered the world's most pristine record of tsunamis, a 5 000-year-old sedimentary snapshot that reveals for the first time how little is known about when earthquakes trigger massive...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=lwCn1lXARIE:sxqNmrp3YNo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=lwCn1lXARIE:sxqNmrp3YNo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=lwCn1lXARIE:sxqNmrp3YNo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) LwCn1lXARIE?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Saturn's 'weird' magnetic field perplexes scientists
    Posted: 27 Jul 2017 04:47 PM PDT
    The Cassini probe's first results from inside Saturn's rings make scientists question the conventional wisdom on how planets form magnetic fields. As NASA's Cassini spacecraft makes its unprecedented series of weekly dives between Saturn and its rings,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=8j3DK8KyWy4:o3lWIyBW1k0:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=8j3DK8KyWy4:o3lWIyBW1k0:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=8j3DK8KyWy4:o3lWIyBW1k0:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) 8j3DK8KyWy4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:38 am