Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran cooperation without borders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Iran cooperation without borders Empty Iraq and Iran cooperation without borders

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jul 2017, 3:16 am

Iraq and Iran cooperation without borders

30/7/2017 12:16 am

BAGHDAD / As
    part of efforts to increase cooperation between Iraq and the world, especially neighboring countries, the oil and transport ministers in Tehran discussed on Saturday joint projects between the two countries, such as the development of the process of transporting Iranian gas to Baghdad and Basra and the contribution of Iranian companies in developing the reality of transport in Iraq .
    A statement by the Ministry of Transport, received by the "morning," a copy of it, that Minister Kazem Fangan al-Hamami met Saturday with Iranian Defense Minister Hussein Dehqan and discussed with him ways to strengthen joint cooperation.
    A source at the Iranian Oil Ministry said in a press statement that Iraqi Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi arrived in Tehran yesterday, adding that he met with his Iranian counterpart, Bijan Zangana, and discussed the latest developments in the oil market and joint oil projects between the two countries. The transfer of gas from Iran to the provinces of Baghdad and Basra.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 2:29 pm