Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bankruptcy of one of Russia's largest banks

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Bankruptcy of one of Russia's largest banks Empty Bankruptcy of one of Russia's largest banks

Post by rocky Sun 30 Jul 2017, 3:31 am

Bankruptcy of one of Russia's largest banks

29/07/2017

The Russian Central Bank has closed the financial institution "Yugra" accused of fraudulent activities and conceal the truth of accounts, becoming one of the biggest victims of the efforts of the authorities to reform the financial sector.

The bank announced in a statement the withdrawal of license "Yogra", which ranks 29th out of 600 Russian banks based on the size of assets. The bank was established in 1990 and has a remarkable presence in the Ural region and Western Siberia.

Yogra joins 300 banks that have been bankrupt since Alvira Nabiulina took over as central bank chief in 2013 and accelerated the process of disposing of hundreds of institutions inherited from a market economy 25 years ago.

The Central Bank, which placed "Ugra" under his supervision since the beginning of July, the rescue of this bank is "inappropriate" in view of the magnitude of its problems, especially as it does not constitute any "structural importance."

The regulator explained that "one of the main problems of the bank is that it provides, thanks to the deposits of citizens, loans to beneficiaries associated with the owners of the bank," adding that it is "suspicious transactions" and manipulates his budget to hide the fragility of financial position resulting from operations.

Russian media reported that the bank was often controlled by businessman Alexei Khutin.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174633.html

Current date/time is Sun 02 Oct 2022, 5:22 pm