Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump criticizes Republicans after the Senate failed to abolish the health insurance system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

system - Trump criticizes Republicans after the Senate failed to abolish the health insurance system Empty Trump criticizes Republicans after the Senate failed to abolish the health insurance system

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jul 2017, 3:56 am

Trump criticizes Republicans after the Senate failed to abolish the health insurance system

US President Donald Trump has sharply criticized Republican members of the US Congress after the Senate failed to abolish the health insurance system and replace it with a new setback for his era.

Three Republican senators, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski and John McCain, joined the Democrats in the vote against the bill.

Trump, however, called on members of Congress to resume work to pass the highly sensitive amendment, threatening that if that did not happen, they would be considered "completely backward."

The draft bill was rejected by 51 senators against 49, a setback for the Republicans and Thermup who promised to abolish the Obamakir health care system in the name of his predecessor, Barack Obama, who endorsed him in 2010.

In a series of angry tweets on Twitter, Trump said ' Unless the Republican members of the Senate are completely idle, the (issue of) abolition and replacement (Opamakir) has not died! I want to re-vote before voting on any other bill! '

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=158289

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:28 pm