Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt moves the dollar rate of customs again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - Egypt moves the dollar rate of customs again Empty Egypt moves the dollar rate of customs again

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jul 2017, 4:04 am

Egypt moves the dollar rate of customs again

Egyptian Finance Minister Amr Al-Jarhi announced on Sunday the reduction of the dollar to 16.25 pounds from 16.5 pounds for one month from the first of August.

Al-Jarhi added that the decision to reduce the price of the customs dollar was "in line with the movement of the currency price down during the last period."

The Egyptian minister pointed out that "the dollar customs is about 90 percent of the price of the currency in the market," This is the first reduction of the customs dollar after the installation for 4 months.

The customs dollar shall specify the value of the fees paid by the importer in local currency equivalent to the dollar fees imposed on him for the customs release of the imported goods.

The price of the Egyptian currency against the dollar is around 17.80 pounds in most Egyptian banks.

The liberalization of the exchange rate in Egypt last November led to an extraordinary jump in prices.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8486

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm