Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The four countries impose new sanctions on Qatar by meeting Manama today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The four countries impose new sanctions on Qatar by meeting Manama today Empty The four countries impose new sanctions on Qatar by meeting Manama today

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2017, 3:49 am

The four countries impose new sanctions on Qatar by meeting Manama today

30/07/2017 

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain are set to impose new economic sanctions on Qatar at a meeting of foreign ministers in the Bahraini capital Manama on Sunday, the newspapers Al-Hayat and Al-Url reported.
    The four Arab countries cut ties with Qatar on June 5, accusing it of supporting terrorist groups, but Doha denies the charges.
    The sanctions to be imposed by the foreign ministers of the four countries are expected to gradually affect Qatar's economy, Al-Hayat newspaper reported today, quoting unnamed sources in the Persian Gulf, without giving further details.
    The newspaper "Urgent" Saudi Arabia to approve the meeting today 3 new sanctions against Qatar, namely: seeking to remove its membership from the Gulf Cooperation Council, and the withdrawal of Arab deposits from Doha banks, and discuss the issue of pressure on international companies to sever their relationship with Qatar.
    Bahraini Foreign Minister Sheikh Khalid al-Khalifa recently announced that he "does not back down from the demands." "There does not appear to be any signs of a breakthrough in the crisis with Qatar, especially with the intransigence of Doha," said Zuhair al-Harthy, head of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Saudi Shoura Council.
    He added: "I imagine that there is more action to make Doha seriously considering the cessation of its policy in support of terrorism, and I feel that the crisis may last longer than we imagine under the country's perseverance, Forward without diameter ".
    The four countries put forward a list of 13 demands for the return of relations with Qatar, foremost of which is Qatar's announcement to reduce diplomatic representation with Iran, close its annexes, close Al-Jazeera channels and its affiliated channels, close the Turkish military base currently under construction, Qatar has cut off its relations with all terrorist, sectarian and ideological organizations, notably the Muslim Brotherhood, Dahedash, al-Qa'ida and Fatah al-Sham (formerly Nasra Front).
    He pointed out that the meeting in Manama "will confirm the need to implement the 13 demands of the implementation of the implementation of the literal commitment to the six principles in word and deed and with American and international guarantees."
    Kuwait-led diplomatic efforts, involving the United States and Turkey, have failed to end the row, bringing water back into its orbit between Qatar and the four countries, leading to harsh verbal exchanges across the media.
    Saudi Arabia has closed its land border with Qatar, while all four have cut off its sea and air corridors with Doha, demanding that the emirate, rich in natural gas, take several measures to show a change in its policies.
    The four countries have recently included 18 entities and other extremist elements to their old list of weeks ago, which was identified by individuals and institutions of "terrorist" supported or collaborating with Qatar, which had 12 entities and 59 individuals.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174748.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:22 am