Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for National: Saudi Arabia will not change its anti-Iraq approach

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy for National: Saudi Arabia will not change its anti-Iraq approach Empty Deputy for National: Saudi Arabia will not change its anti-Iraq approach

Post by rocky Mon 31 Jul 2017, 4:20 am

Deputy for National: Saudi Arabia will not change its anti-Iraq approach

12:15 - 31/07/2017

The deputy of the National Alliance Iskandar and Tutt, Monday, that Saudi Arabia's anti-Iraq position will not change even after the official visit to the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, surprising the accusation of Al-Arabiya channel of the Iraqi army to commit war crimes.

"The doors of Iraq are always open to neighboring friendships and the development of relations with Arab countries and the world, especially after the security and political crises that have been exposed to them for many years," Wattout said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "Saudi Arabia has not changed its anti-Iraq approach from During the media, even after Abadi's visit to Saudi Arabia. "

"The Al-Arabiya television channel, which launched a false media campaign two days ago, said that the Iraqi Army's 16th Division is committing war crimes with civilians displaced from combat zones," Wattout said, adding that "official visits must create good relations between the two countries" .

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, arrived on Sunday in Saudi Arabia on an official visit during which he met Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Ending / 25 n

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/31/180250/

Current date/time is Sat 28 Jan 2023, 7:53 am