Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Oil Minister: We agreed with Iraq on the extension of oil pipeline between Kirkuk and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Oil Minister: We agreed with Iraq on the extension of oil pipeline between Kirkuk and Iran Empty Iranian Oil Minister: We agreed with Iraq on the extension of oil pipeline between Kirkuk and Iran

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2017, 4:23 am

Iranian Oil Minister: We agreed with Iraq on the extension of oil pipeline between Kirkuk and Iran

09:34 - 31/07/2017

Iran has agreed with Iraq to implement an oil pipeline project between Iran and Kirkuk, Iranian Oil Minister Bign Namdar Zangana said.

"Iran is currently considering refinancing Iraqi oil in its refineries and the two sides have chosen an adviser to assess this issue," Zankana was quoted by Tasnim news agency as saying.

"During his meeting with Iraqi Oil Minister Jabbar Laibi, the oil market conditions and joint cooperation were discussed and the Kirkuk-Iran pipeline was one of the main points of discussion and decisions were taken on the operation of this line," he said.

He added that "the two sides agreed on the international consulting company, which is scheduled to study the Kirkuk-Iran oil pipeline, and decided to conduct the feasibility studies required and submitted to the two sides in preparation for the operational launch of the project." Ending / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:07 pm