Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salhi: Governor of Kirkuk and the President of the Council refused to attend the meeting of the coor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salhi: Governor of Kirkuk and the President of the Council refused to attend the meeting of the coor Empty Salhi: Governor of Kirkuk and the President of the Council refused to attend the meeting of the coor

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2017, 2:22 am

Salhi: Governor of Kirkuk and the President of the Council refused to attend the meeting of the coordinating body called by Abadi

01/08/2017 

Head of the Turkmen Front Arshad Salhi, said Tuesday that the governor of Kirkuk and the head of the provincial council refused to attend the meeting of the coordinating body called for by Prime Minister Haider Abadi.

Al-Salhi said in an interview with Al-Tijah that "the governor of Kirkuk, instead of coming to Baghdad, is leaving for America and is meeting with some politicians and a number of members of Congress about dividing Iraq."

He explained that "the Turkmen Front has officially announced its rejection of the referendum to be held as an issue is illegal and constitutional or political," expressing regret "for the weak position of some blocks and the federal government in Baghdad with regard to the province of Kirkuk."

The leader of the Badr Organization Mohammad Mahdi al-Bayati, called on Iraqis not to remain silent on the referendum on the secession of Kurdistan to be held in September, saying it was "a conspiracy to tear up" the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:53 pm