Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US confirms: Pyongyang can hit the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US confirms: Pyongyang can hit the United States Empty US confirms: Pyongyang can hit the United States

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2017, 3:13 am

US confirms: Pyongyang can hit the United States

The latest North Korean test of an intercontinental ballistic missile showed that Pyongyang may now be able to reach most of the US territory, two US officials said.

The assessment underscores the growing threat posed by North Korea's nuclear and missile programs, and could increase pressure on the administration of President Donald Trump to face those threats, Reuters quoted officials who asked not to be named.

North Korea said on Saturday it had tested a successful intercontinental ballistic missile, proving its ability to hit US territory.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un supervised the launch of the missile on Friday night, the official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said, describing it as a "severe warning".

However, US intelligence officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said on Monday that Kim wanted to develop an intercontinental ballistic missile to prevent any attack on his country, to gain international legitimacy, and not to attack the United States or its allies.

The spokesman for the Pentagon, Navy Captain Jeff Davis, acknowledged that the missile can fly 5,500 km, the minimum range for what the Pentagon considers an intercontinental ballistic missile.

Two other US officials, who discussed the latest 45-minute missile tests, said they showed a greater range than the ballistic missile fired by Pyongyang on July 4, which said it lasted 39 minutes.

One official said his height, range and strength were greater than the previous test, because he used engines that resisted the effects of wind and other forces that could pull a rocket off course.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/62933e9c-8503-46ac-8cba-57e799994584

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:41 am