Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Municipality of Baghdad went to cover the seven regions of Abkar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Municipality of Baghdad went to cover the seven regions of Abkar Empty The Municipality of Baghdad went to cover the seven regions of Abkar

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Aug 2017, 3:12 am

The Municipality of Baghdad went to cover the seven regions of Abkar

 Baghdad / Range

The Municipality of Baghdad organized an awareness seminar in the youth forum in the Shula area on hygiene and rationalization of water consumption. The Secretariat confirmed its implementation of a service campaign within the framework of the activities of "my most beautiful place" within the municipality of Rusafa, pointing out that the secretary of Baghdad, .
    "Amina Baghdad directed the project department to expedite the implementation of the work of the 340-square-meter Al-Mahalla area with a surface thickness of 5 cm and complete the work before the coming winter and according to the approved specifications," the Secretariat said in a statement.
    She added that "Amina Baghdad also directed the municipality of Adhamiya sidewalk sidewalks and maintenance and coating the side mold and replace the damaged and install networks of drainage of rain water and the top (100) inspection basin and the intensification of cleaning and the installation of containers for the collection of waste.
    In another context, she noted that "
    The symposium, organized by the Division of Information and Municipal Awareness at the Youth Forum in the Shula area, was attended by the President of the organization Shams Baghdad Medical and representative of the Martyrs Foundation and a group of dignitaries and the people of the region included a number of topics including maintaining hygiene and rationalization of water consumption " She explained," The Municipality of Baghdad hopes to be There is a response by citizens with awareness campaigns, especially in the field of environmental protection from pollution and rationalization of water consumption and ensure the equitable distribution of all areas and neighborhoods of the capital Baghdad.
    "She pointed out," the service staff of the municipal district campaign in the area of ​​the struggle (127) alleys ( 5 4,36,11,8,5) included the lifting of waste and cleaning the streets and the main sub-planting moderation carrots. "
    And went on ," The Roads Department of the digging and maintenance of bumps and grafting parts damaged in a number of streets and paint the side mold using automated human efforts together. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:58 pm