Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Association of Private Banks organizes a training course on combating money laundering for 26 ba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association - The Association of Private Banks organizes a training course on combating money laundering for 26 ba Empty The Association of Private Banks organizes a training course on combating money laundering for 26 ba

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Aug 2017, 4:27 am

The Association of Private Banks organizes a training course on combating money laundering for 26 banks and financial finance companies

Banks
    Economy News Baghdad:

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks held a training course entitled "Combating Money Laundering and Financing Terrorism" at the University of Ceyhan in Erbil, with the participation of 50 trainees from 26 banks and a financial transfer company.

The Association of Private Banks in a press statement received by "Economy News", "The Association of private banks set up for the first time in Erbil a training course entitled (Combating money laundering and financing terrorism) in cooperation with KPMG and for a period of three days from Tuesday, 1 August to the day Thursday, 3 August 2017 at the headquarters of the University of Ceyhan in Erbil, "adding that" the participants will receive a certificate from the Association of Banks and a certificate from the company KPMG. "

She explained that the objectives of the training course are to provide trainees with modern methods in combating money laundering and international and regional bodies organizing the anti-money laundering process and the most important websites of regional and international bodies for the purposes of customer verification and knowledge of the initiative of the new Basel Committee to combat money laundering and money laundering risks and due diligence towards customers, Indicating that "the course includes teaching trainees practical applications and application of the instructions of the Central Bank and the Anti-Money Laundering Office."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:29 am