Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Libya ... Parliament warns of deployment of naval cutters and army threatens

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Libya ... Parliament warns of deployment of naval cutters and army threatens Empty Libya ... Parliament warns of deployment of naval cutters and army threatens

Post by rocky Thu 03 Aug 2017, 3:07 am

Libya ... Parliament warns of deployment of naval cutters and army threatens

03/08/2017 08:26

The Libyan parliament has announced its opposition to a plan to deploy Italian naval vessels in Libyan territorial waters to help the Coast Guard curb the influx of migrants. Libyan General Commander Khalifa Hafer also issued a response to any naval vessels entering the territorial waters.

The parliament, based in the east of the country, warned that such a move would "lead the illegal immigration crisis to Libya" by sending migrants who are stopped at sea again.

Fayez al-Sarraj, the prime minister of Tripoli's internationally-recognized government, also criticized the deal with the Italian side.

Parliament said the presence of Italian naval vessels in Libyan waters would constitute "a violation of Libya's sovereignty."

The commander-in-chief of the Libyan National Army, Marshal Khalifeh Hafer, instructed the chiefs of staff of the air and naval forces to deal with any maritime piece entering the Libyan territorial waters, provided that the instructions exclude authorized commercial vessels.

This comes after the announcement of the Libyan navy spokesman of the government of national accord on the arrival of the Italian ship "Comandante Prozini" , Belonging to the Italian Navy Wednesday.

On board the Italian ship was a group of experts on its way to the Tripoli naval base, to help the Libyan navy and Coast Guard in combating illegal immigration within Libyan territorial waters off the coast of Tripoli.

Earlier, the head of the presidential council of the Al-Wefaq government, Faiz Al-Serraj, asked Rome to help the Tripoli authorities in combating illegal immigration within Libya's territorial waters. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/175220.html

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2022, 7:57 am