Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow responds to Trump sanctions

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Moscow responds to Trump sanctions Empty Moscow responds to Trump sanctions

Post by rocky Thu 03 Aug 2017, 3:43 am

Moscow responds to Trump sanctions

The Russian Foreign Ministry confirmed that the American authorities are taking a dangerous and shortsighted approach, stressing that all threats and attempts to pressure, which are carried out, will not push Russia to change its policy.

"The entry into force of the penal code against Russia in the United States is regrettable, even the title, of the Act on Countering America's Enemies," the ministry said in a statement on Wednesday evening after US President Donald Trump signed a bill expanding sanctions on Russia. Through sanctions, "in itself that the initiators of this idea are trying to implant the appropriate vision on our country in the American public opinion."

The Russian Foreign Ministry stressed that "this approach is very short-sighted, but dangerous and may lead to undermine stability, which bears Moscow and Washington primarily the responsibility for him."

The statement pointed out that "lovers of US sanctions, who put the United States in an anti-Russian hysteria, have long had to get rid of illusions and realize that it is not possible to push Russia, through any threats and attempts to exert pressure, to change its approach and to retreat from the protection of national interests "He said.

The ministry stressed that Russia is open to cooperating with the United States in areas it deems useful to it, or to international security, including the settlement of regional disputes.

The Russian Foreign Ministry concluded by saying: "But productive cooperation is only possible if the politicians in Washington go astray and stop dealing with the surrounding world through the window of American exclusivity, which is distorting reality."

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%83%D9%88-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8/

Current date/time is Wed 08 Feb 2023, 8:10 am