Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Finance: Three billion per month Iraqi losses from the control of zero

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Three billion per month Iraqi losses from the control of zero Empty Parliamentary Finance: Three billion per month Iraqi losses from the control of zero

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2017, 3:07 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Three billion per month Iraqi losses from the control of zero

16:54 - 03/08/2017

A member of the Finance Committee, Sarhan Ahmed, on Thursday, the transfer of officials and employees of the control of Zafra Diyala to other areas, and attributed to the growing cases of corruption and customs and the introduction of damaged goods from the Kurdistan region, he pointed to the loss of more than three billion per month in this control only.

Ahmed said in a statement to the Agency that the control of the zero, which is responsible for the introduction of goods and the collection of customs tariffs on the goods of the ministry from the Kurdistan region has become one of the hotbeds of corruption and exploitation of public funds and the increasing cases of bribes, "noting that" the existence of information indicates the loss of more than Three billion dinars per month go to the pockets of corrupt officials and employees. "

He stressed that "the government put an end to these abuses and thefts of public, as well as the introduction of expired goods and unfit for consumption coming from the Kurdistan region," stressing "the need to transfer employees and officials in control to other joints to reduce corruption."

It is noteworthy that dozens of tons of goods and food corrupt are smuggled monthly from the control of zero, the latest shipment of Turkish food smuggled by truck, as well as cases of reports of many cases of corruption and violations. Finished 25 k

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Parliamentary Finance: Three billion per month Iraqi losses from the control of zero Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Three billion per month Iraqi losses from the control of zero

Post by ron-man Thu 03 Aug 2017, 5:09 pm

Thanks Rocky,I hope we here something on the dinar again soon.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:02 am