Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump is preparing for trade sanctions against China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump is preparing for trade sanctions against China Empty Trump is preparing for trade sanctions against China

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Aug 2017, 2:42 am

Trump is preparing for trade sanctions against China

09:50 - 03/08/2017

The New York Times reported Thursday that the administration of US President Donald Trump is expected to take punitive action against the Republic of China.

"Donald Trump's administration has prepared a number of trade measures against China as a punishment for infringement of intellectual property rights and restrictions on the work of US companies in its territory," the paper said in a news release.

"Trump has abandoned the idea of ​​consolidating relations with Beijing, resentment of its failure to persuade North Korea to stop its nuclear weapons programs and means of transport," she said.

"The planned measures are to increase trade tariffs on Chinese exports to the United States," the White House said, while the White House is expected to announce a statement in the next few days. Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/03/181130/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:18 am