Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pakistan's new prime minister ends formation of his government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pakistan's new prime minister ends formation of his government Empty Pakistan's new prime minister ends formation of his government

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Aug 2017, 3:40 am

Pakistan's new prime minister ends formation of his government

Pakistani Prime Minister Shahid Khan Abbasi ended his cabinet formation and Ishaq Dar will retain the position of finance minister, local media and a senior government source said on Friday.

The government was dissolved after the removal of Nawaz Sharif, and the newspapers "The News" and "Dun" said the new composition includes most of the powerful allies of the former prime minister.

Asif Khawaja, who was in charge of defense as well as the ministries of water and electricity, was appointed foreign minister. Ahsan Iqbal, who was in charge of the planning committee, will take charge of the interior ministry.

Abbasi was former oil minister, and chose to take over a new ministry to merge the ministries of energy and petroleum in addition to his presidency of the government.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=79974

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:37 pm