Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Provision of wheelchairs for the disabled

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Provision of wheelchairs for the disabled Empty Provision of wheelchairs for the disabled

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 2:45 am

Provision of wheelchairs for the disabled

05/8/2017 12:00 am

The Department of Pharmacy in the Department of Health of Dhi Qar 94 wheelchairs for distribution among patients with disabilities, and received quantities of medicines for cancer and kidney diseases.
    The Director of the Department, Zia al-Tamimi, a special statement for the "morning" that the Ministry of Health equipped warehouses section B 94 mobile wheelchair for disabled patients and handed to the Rehabilitation Center for the disabled to distribute among the registered applicants to the Center.
    He said that his ministry has promised to equip the Health Department with wheelchairs to distribute them among the handicapped as well, noting that it also equipped the department with quantities of medicines to treat patients with cancer and kidneys, as there is currently a good stockpile of medicines prepared by the ministry after requests by the Department of Health to maintain the shortage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:28 am