Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil ends the week at $ 52 a barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil ends the week at $ 52 a barrel Empty Oil ends the week at $ 52 a barrel

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 3:35 am

Oil ends the week at $ 52 a barrel

10:40 - 05/08/2017

Oil prices rose as strong US jobs data boosted hopes for energy demand growth, but crude prices fell on a weekly basis, driven by higher OPEC exports and US production.

The US Labor Department said US employers hired more workers than expected in July and increased their wages.

Brent crude futures rose 41 cents, or 0.8 percent, to $ 52.42 a barrel in the settlement, while WTI rose 55 cents, or 1.1 percent, to $ 49.58 a barrel.

Crude futures fell in early trade before the jobs report spurred traders to buy.

On a weekly basis, Brent crude and WTI crude futures fell to the nearest one-year low. Analysts say the prices have come under pressure from rising US and OPEC output as well as increased exports, although demand has reduced losses.

While the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is spearheading efforts to cut production by 1.8 million bpd in cooperation with some independent producers such as Russia, the Organization's exports in July increased to a record level, according to a Thomson Reuters report. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/05/181601/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:26 pm