Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi patronizes the signing ceremony of mutual memoranda between Iraq and Japan to rehabilitate Al-

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi patronizes the signing ceremony of mutual memoranda between Iraq and Japan to rehabilitate Al- Empty Abadi patronizes the signing ceremony of mutual memoranda between Iraq and Japan to rehabilitate Al-

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 2:02 am

[ltr]Abadi patronizes the signing ceremony of mutual memoranda between Iraq and Japan to rehabilitate Al-Haritha station[/ltr]
    [ltr]economy[/ltr]
     Since 2017-08-05 at 13:25 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider Abadi announced on Saturday the sponsorship of the signing ceremony of the mutual memoranda between Iraq and Japan for the rehabilitation of the heat station.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Today, under the patronage of Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi, the signing ceremony of the mutual memoranda between Iraq and Japan for the rehabilitation of the thermal power station (phase II) took place in the province of Basra at a cost of 195 million dollars," the office said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the memorandum signed by the Iraqi side Maher Hammad, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance Agency and the Japanese side, the Japanese Ambassador to Iraq Fumio Iwai."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The office said that "Abadi met before the signing ceremony with the Japanese ambassador and his accompanying delegation, where the Japanese ambassador conveyed the blessing of Japan to the victories achieved on the Dahesh."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iwai stressed the support of "his country to Iraq in the post-stage, the rehabilitation and rehabilitation of infrastructure and training projects and job creation, in addition to energy projects and financial management."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:04 am